عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 15-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #[22]
عالم عباس
:: كــاتب نشــط::

افتراضي

سيدة الخواطر
لولا أن بفمي ماء، لاسترسلت في إثبات نظريتي في الكائن المحبوب المتصور، والمتوهم، في سموه عن كونه بشراً يسعى بين الناس، ولكن...
لعلنا هنا لنبتهج مع القراء في الكلم الجميل والحس و البوح والتحليق عالياً عالياً مع الشهب
ولأن التحليق، بلا أجنحة إنما هو خيال محض، فلا بأس أن نحلق، ولكن ، وهذا أيضاً شأن آخر...!ّ!!

ويا سيدة الخواطر:
يبدو أننا نقرأ من نفس الدفتر!
فلقد عدت إلى " أوراق لا تذروها الريح، ووجدت ما يلي نصه
:

([align=left]

Pearly,
Pearly again
and again.
He replied to her by saying:
I spent all my life to prove my love to you.
Oh, God, it was well taken, considered and known from day one! If I but knew!!!
All these years, I was not sure that I made it clear to be reflected in your words as U did this time!!
You said it, at last, that U knew! This has never been said before!
When he read these words (love is there I knew it, felt it from day one..),he was astonished and he was almost flying!

If he was so confident that U knew it from day one, as U said, then he would not have wasted all that years proving the obvious!
He would have, by now, taken you with him up to the first summit after one thousand!
All those years was just wasted to prove that and to make sure that you are ready with him for that adventurous endeavor up to the summits,
where there is no return.
Then our earthy weights that crippled us would have well freed us.
They would have all vanished by now.
Perhaps we would not been part of this world any more.
Being with you is my paradiso, without you is inferno
Oh, if I was so certain as you have just put it (love is there I knew it felt it from day one..), Just imagine what would it be?

Never too late, never late.

Though time left is so short, yet, we will make it. Let us make it.
It might cost our lives, but I feel it deserves!
So, let us forget about torturing each other, the reason of torture is that, I thought that:
( You did not get my message or you have never believed in it).
Now we are sure that we believed in each other, we love each other, let us take it to where it belongs
To the points of no return
There where there is only you and me
Where only you in me or
only me in you, or
one united flying soul!
[/align]
)

عالم عباس غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس